We are committed to your saftey at Masterminds tattoo. We ask that you help us follow both CDC guidelines and DSHS guidelines for personal services. Please
abide by the following to help keep you and our staff safe:
- Abide by social distancing standards whenever possible. Please stay at least 6 feet away from other guests. We have covered outside seating available.
- You must wear a mask at all times. This unfortunately means no piercings in the mask zone. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are coming for a child's ear piercing and they cannot keep the mask on, you will
be asked to reschedule.
- Use the hand sanitizer that is upfront as you come in.
- Only the client is allowed in the tattoo area. DO NOT bring guests as they will be asked to wait in the outside seating area.
- Do not use your phone. Keep in your pocket or purse unless it is an emergency. Cell phones harbor an incredible amount of microbes and bacteria. Leave it alone!
- Masks must be worn correctly! This means it must cover your nose and mouth.
- No outside food or drink to prevent you from taking your mask off during your time in the shop.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms, even if you think it might be allergies, DO NOT SHOW UP AND RESCHEDULE!
DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT PERFORMING NOSTRIL OR ORAL PIERCINGS OR JEWELRY CHANGES AS THEY ARE IN THE MASK ZONE. CDC AND TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REQUIRES THAT BOTH
PARTIES WEAR A MASK IF THEY CANNOT BE AT LEAST 6 FEET APART. WE WILL RESUME THESE SERVICES ONCE GUILDELINES ALLOW US TO AND WE FEEL IT IS SAFE FOR OUR STAFF. AT THIS TIME, WE HAVE REMOVED THE PRICES
FOR THOSE SERVICES FROM OUR WEBSITE. WE WILL NOT MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR ANY OF THESE SERVICES.
We are currently having the shop treated every three months with a special coating that helps prevent the spread of Covid-19. As we do our part, we need you to follow
yours. You will be asked to leave if you cannot follow our protocol.